This off-roader emphasizes rock-crawling over highway comfort, and when it comes to hard-core trailblazing, it's rarely matched. Body styles include the two-door four-seat Wrangler and four-door five-seat Wrangler Unlimited.
New for 2014
The Wrangler gains two special-edition models for 2014. The Rubicon X includes a winch-capable front bumper, wider rock rails, black 17-inch aluminum wheels with BF Goodrich tires, a unique power dome hood, red tow hooks, black leather upholstery and heated front seats. Meanwhile, the Freedom III model, which is based on the Sport trim, includes silver 17-inch alloy wheels, a gray grille, star-in-circle fender badges, rock rails, black fabric upholstery and silver accent stitching.
There's also a newly available Trail Kit that features two D-rings, a tow strap, gloves and a bag to store the items. Sport models now offer the Uconnect® 6.5-inch touch-screen stereo with hard drive storage and satellite radio as well as a 32-inch Tire and Wheel Group with black 17-inch aluminum wheels and off-road tires.
- Removable side doors
- Fold-down windshield
- Standard 16-inch steel wheels; available 17- or 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Full-size spare tire with matching wheel mounted on rear swing-gate
- Fog lights
- Available hardtop with removable overhead sections
- Available tubular side steps
- Cloth upholstery; leather available
- Available heated front seats
- Floor console with front and rear cupholders and locking storage bin
- Available air conditioning
- CD stereo with MP3 jack
- Cruise control
- Available household power outlet
- Available power windows and locks
- Available navigation system
- Available Alpine premium stereo
Under the Hood
- 285-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine
- Engine uses regular gas
- Six-speed manual transmission; available five-speed automatic
- Four-wheel drive
- Solid front and rear axles
- Underbody skid plates
- Available dual locking differentials
- Available towing package with trailer-sway control
- Available electronically disconnecting front stabilizer bar
- All-disc antilock brakes with on- and off-road calibrations
- Electronic stability system with rollover mitigation technology
- Traction control
- Hill-start assist
- Available front-seat side-impact airbags
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.